Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

swimming

After morning tea we got our togs on then we walked to the swimming pool to do swimming lessons so we can get good at swimming. First we have to do a warmup to get ready. We were going to do heaps of laps. I was able to swim 2 laps without stopping. That was very easy and a little bit hard for team 3. At the end of our lesson we had to try and for hold our breath as long as we could. I didn’t do very well at that activity - maybe it’s because I have asthma.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Walker said. I enjoyed reading your post about going swimming. You told us alot about what you do in your swimming lessons. I find holding my breath at swimming hard too. It is good that you can do 2 laps without stopping. Maybe you can set a goal of 4 laps without stopping.

Post a Comment