Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Scary night story.


   Scary night story.
One Night was a scary night it was time to go bed. Intel I heard something. It was coming from under my bed. I was about to cry but i didn't I standed up for myself and I cried. Because I was hearing footsteps It was just like paranormal activity 4. But much much scarier than paranormal activity 4 it was real it sound real so I ran to my dad and mum I jumped in there bed and that wasn't my mum or my dad it was dead people with no legs.



I ran away again then i got tired I my mum and dad hanged I ran outside and the gats were and there was a dead lady standing up by the gate. So went in the garage there were dead people.
I was crying then someone came and it was a man he could him it was my uncle rocky.
He is not scared of ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment