Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Will.i.am Donating 100,000 dollars at Pt England school.


On Thursday Will.i.am came to our School.He was talking to Pt England school about how he was living it felt

like hell to him .Like Will.i.am said to us dream hard and your wish will come true.

Will.i.am donated to Pt England  100,000 dollars in a big cheek. Everyone was happy at him. When the assembly was finished He going in to classes he came in room 18.When he was going he stayed for a little while And ask Mrs burt if he wanted to go to a party with will.i.am. But Mrs Burt said no because Mrs Burt had to have diner with his mum.
.

3 comments:

Lesieli Vala said...

Hi Hiwarau,
I liked your blogpost about WILL.I.AM coming to school, I liked how you added the bit that Mr S told us about Mr Burt not going to that after party. Just remember to proof read out loud to yourself, to make sure you post make sense!

Ata said...

Wow Hiwarau,
I like your post about Will.I.Am I can't wait for your next post keep it up.

Hiwarau said...

Hi Hiwarau
it's Moses i like your writing.And you showing Will.iam on your blog
Your the best.

From Moses Lolohea

Post a Comment