Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Hiwarau sentence Mashup 2


WALT: Change the order of the words in sentences

1. Write the sentence in an order that makes sense. Remember punctuation.

2. Re-write the sentence with the same message but in a different order (you may need to change a word or two).

3. Highlight the text of your favourite version each time.


make / people / laugh / when they are sad/ I
1.
When people are sad I make people laugh.
2.
I make people laugh when people are sad.



play / I / a musical instrument / in the evening
1
In the evening I play a musical instrument.
2
I play a musical instrument in the evening.



shy / not / when I meet / new people / I am
1
When I meet new people I am not shy.
2
I am not shy when I meet new people.





my best friend / next to me / is sitting
1
My best friend is sitting next to me.
2
Next to me is my best friend.



standing / is / behind me / My teacher
1
My teacher is standing behind me.
2
Behind me is my teacher.



Solar system / the eighth planet / is / Neptune / in our
1
The eighth planet in Neptune is in our solar system.
2
Neptune is our eighth planet of our solar system.




to London / go / I / want to
1
I want to go to London.
2
London is where I want to go.




my favourite city / is / Auckland
1
My favourite city is Auckland.
2
Auckland is my favourite city.

No comments:

Post a Comment