Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Hiwarau Heard A Whisper.

Once upon a time in a deep dark forest I could hear a little girl she was crying she needed help. So I tried to track her voice and fine her so I started to run because I could hear it close to me. Out of no wear a it was nothing.


So I ran back to my hut and I saw something run pass and a little laugh. TRY AND CATCH ME!!! I was scared so I went to sleep. Then I could see a shadow looking straight and me it had red eyes.


So I ran out the door and stayed out of the house and I started to cry. I was scared but when I heard a nother sound that said my name I tried to tell her to go away but she said my name again HIWARAU COME AND PLAY WITH MEEE!!!!

NOOO!!! I will not play with you go away please then after that she said OK so I went back inside. And I woke up it was just a dream then I heard A sound but it was just the little mouse and a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment