Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Hiwarau Term 1 Reflection 2014

Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be my empathy movie, Fia Fia, and sport and Tech at Tamaki College.

I have made improvements/progress in……. Math

I know this because….  I know Im good at math because I keep learning. I have learnt some new strategies. I have been trying to get my maths work done.

I still need to work hard to improve my… Reading

I know this because… I'm not good at reading because it might have hard some words to sound out. Reading is good for me but I don’t read enough.

I am most proud of my efforts to work hard at maths.

My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be...
1. Reading  - improve my reading age
2. Writing - get better at proofreading and editing my work
3. Inquiry - how to understand what I am learning about

No comments:

Post a Comment