Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

Music and Sound.


Music  affects your brain so your brain  will help  you remember stuff you have forgotten. People listen to sound all the time people like their own music like Opera or Hip hop. I like listening to Dubstep because I like the beat of it.

Every time I listen to music I feel kind of sleepy. I feel kind of sad how deaf people can not hear anything. When I listen to music I feel happy all the time when I listen to music.

I like to play drums and the guitar. Because just learning how to play guitar and drums is fun. The best instruments I like to play is the drum. When I grow up I might want to play the drums or guitar because I like how people play mean as beats.

But when people play loud music I get agitated. Because when I tried to go to sleep people have parties.They put their music up louder but when people tell them put it down, they put it higher. So you might have to call sound control on them so they will listen.

When I go to the beach my family put music on. It makes the waves move and makes the ground vibrate. When I get sore ears it feels like my ear drums are going to pop so I go somewhere far so I don’t have to listen to loud music.

1 comment:

Amethyst said...

hi hiwarau i like your photo of you in your class

by Amethyst hohaia scanlan

Post a Comment