Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Holidays.

In the holidays I played on a computer at the internet cafe. When I was finished at the internet cafe I bought me some Mcdonalds. Delicious! Then I jumped on the train with my brother and his friends to go to Ten Pin bowling in Panmure.

We stayed there playing basketball. You have to have a ticket or a token to play, but I didn't have any. So I just opened the cage thing and took the ball. Then I started to play basketball in the mini hoop. After that I took my brothers friend Jayden and we had some Burger King.

Next, we all went back to G.I and we all had fun because we went back to the internet cafe and played games. The next day we all went to Sylvia Park to buy some clothes and some other stuff. Then we went to Panmure, and we on jumped the train again.

No comments:

Post a Comment