Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Weekend.

In the weekend I went up on the mountain to see the nice view. Once my brother and his friends and I were finished seeing the view, we all came back down the hill. I was tired from walking up and down the mountain.

Then we went to the train station to go back to Glen Innes to go home. When my brother and I got home we made us a big feed because we were hungry.

Then my cousin asked me if I wanted to come to ice skating and I said yes. When we got ready, Mele’s mum who is my aunt, dropped us over to Analiz house. We went to pick her up then we went to Paradise Ice Skating.

When we got in it was cold inside we had to get some skates from the counter. When I started to skate I fell Then I started sliding on the floor my legs started to get numb from the ice on the ground.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun time! :)

Post a Comment