Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

Letter To The Principal.

Dear Mr Burt   

My name is Hiwarau Hohaia - Scanlan and I am a student at Pt England school. Do I have permission to make a coat and bag hanger with a shoe cabinet for the yr 7&8 blocks to use instead of using our chairs to hand our stuff on and leaving our shoes out side.

So me and my friends have decided to ask you for permission to make our project for the yr 7&8 block to use. So what do you think we should build, should we build a coat and bag hanger with a shoe cabinet for the yr 7&8. Or build something else. My team mates names are Brandon, Leka and christopher.

I think we should have a coat and bag hanger with a shoe cabinet for the yr 7&8. I think that it could be useful t

o use for when you coming school and leaving school. So Mr Burt what do you think we should do, Do you agree with our assignment, or disagree. It’s all right if you disagree with our project we could make something that you like   

No comments:

Post a Comment