Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Spend, Share, Save




Explanation Writing
Complete these slides to help you complete this second piece of writing.

Let’s begin with spending money.  Here are some things children my age could possibly spend money on.

  1. Lollies
  2. Chocolate
  3. cloths  
  4. movies
  5.  cloths
  6.  shoes
  7.  socks
  8.  hates
  9.  skate board
  10. Motorbike
  11. bmx

Now we move into what would be worth saving your money for.  Here are some examples of what I think are worthy of saving money for.

  1. house
  2. furniture
  3.  curtains
  4. chair/couch
  5.  draw
  6.  television
  7.  television shelf
  8.  game consoles
  9.  car/van/truck
  10. pet

Finally we come to explaining why people would share their money.  The first reason...

People share their money, because there kind and generous. Some people give money to help them to buy food and pay for their bills. People give money to charity because they need money to give to other people. It’s important to share, save, spend money and it’s also important to give money to the people who need the money.

Another reason to share your money may be...

Sharing money is really important because if you share money some other person might give you money when you really need it and you need to pay for food pay for the bills and pay for your insurance. If you share your money with other people that makes you a good friend and a good person. When you have lots of it hard to think of what to buy so you give some to you family and friends.

In spending, saving and sharing money it is important to set spending goals to guide yourself.  A goal helps you to
  1. Share
  2. Save
  3. Spend

conclusion:  
When considering how you will spend, save and share your money it is important to decide...

I would spend my money on clothes, shoes and a Bmx Bike. Then i’ll save my money for when I really need it. Then I would share my money with my family and friends then take my family and friends out to KFC.
    
     Spending Goals:
What is the one thing you would spend your money on right now? My Family and Friends

What is the one thing (goal item) that you are going to try to save up for? Car For When I'm Older.

2 comments:

Damien said...

Hello hiwarua I like you work but there was a mistake.It said what is the one thing you would spend your money on right now and you said My family and friends

Hiwarau said...

TBH Your comment dosent make sence

Post a Comment