Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hiwarau's cross country.

Cross Country Run - Writing Plan

What is the message I want to give my audience?
What do I want them to know or think about my cross country?
That when I started to run my throat was starting to get dry but I still wanted to run and I cames 5th.
Who is my audience?
My school and usain bolt.
Paragraph plan.
What are the topics I’m going to write about?
1.mud paddles.
2.runs so so fast like usain bolt.
3.finishing.
What are some words, special vocabulary I can use to make my message clear?
fit and ready
trained hard
heart pounding
waiting nervously  

What does my introduction need to do?
I had a stitch on the side of my hips.






Cross Country Run  - writing


My Introduction
I was so nervous I had butterflies in my little tummy and after all these training I have been starting and I was shaking with fear. And finally the day has came for cross country.






Paragraph about: 1.mud puddles.
When the race was over I was so tired but lucky I didn't wear my shoes or als my shoes will get stuck in the mud. I was so exhausted that the race was over. And when I looked at the back of my pants the were soggy and muddy and wet.




Paragraph about .runs so so fast like usain bolt.:
When I ran so fast like usain bolt lots and lots of mud went all over on me.I just couldn't wait to  it was finish. We had to run all over the mud it was annoying because my feet was going in the mud.  



No comments:

Post a Comment