Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mrs goat and her seven little kids.

1.Intro - Once upon a time.

2.Wolfs 1st visit - voice.

3.wolfs 2nd visit - paw.

4. wolfs 3rd visit - tail.

5.wolf 4th visit - he ate them.

6.mom came - hoffed him on the bottom.

Once upon a time there were seven little kids. The 7 little kids stayed home and the mum went to pak n save to buy some milk and ice cream.And the mother said to them do not let the big fat wolf and and the little 7 kids said okay mom we won't let him in so the mom went to pak n save and this deep voice said let me in it’s me your mother the wolf cried let me in and the 7 kids said is it really you yes yes let me in so the little 7 kids said let me see your tail so he put in tail in the door mail and the 7 kids said it’s not mom so 1 little kid grabbed his hama and whacked the tail of the wolf.

So the big bad wolf went to the painting room and said teach me to have the mother goats tail or als i will bite your head of so the big bad wolf got what he wanted and went back and said let me  in and the 7 kids said let me see your tail and he let him look at his tail and that looks like mom tail.

And the 7 kids said let me look at your hand and they looked at his hand and they said it’s not mom his hairy so they bit his hand OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!!! The wolf cried and said when I get you I am going to eat you little 7 kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment